<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5278052389927326157?origin\x3dhttps://letsgo-flyingkites.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Never too late♥
Its not too late to learn

Biography

The name is Nabilah. Index number 11 . And welcome to my literature blog .


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

2 Respect lit blogs

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Has there ever been a time in your life when someone told you that something improbable would happen and it did ? Did the fact that the event was " predicted " cause you to behave differently that you would have otherwise and make it more likely for the event to occur ? Or did the event seem to occur without any assistance from you ?

It was like any ordinary day . I was walking along the void deck to walk back to my house from school . I was feeling real down that day . Practically because nothing was right . I messed up the whole day . So , as i was walking along the void decks , i bumped into a lady who was carrying groceries . It was by accident , as i tripped over a rock and bump into her . I gave her an apologetic face , as well as apologised . After that , i walked away . That was when she called me . I went to her . She said , " You're gonna get killed " . I gave her a question mark face and walked away . I did not believe her one bit however , i took precautions . I simply did not believe it as life and death lies in the hands of god only . Who else would know when you will die ? The whole day , i was cautious . After subsequent days , i forgot all about the lady and her words . Until one day , I was suppose to meet a friend and i was very late . I was walking towards Woodlands Mart and since the traffic light was far , i decided to jay walk . " Beep ! " exclaimed the horn of a car . At that instant , all i thought of was the lady . I was almost knocked down and could have been killed . However , it seemed to me that i was almost killed due to my carelessness and not because of what the lady said . Whatever the lady said did not have nay effect on me . Therefore , i feel that whatever people tell us , we should not be affected in anyway . As we do not know if we can trust that person .

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:04 AM