<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5278052389927326157?origin\x3dhttps://letsgo-flyingkites.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Never too late♥
Its not too late to learn

Biography

The name is Nabilah. Index number 11 . And welcome to my literature blog .


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

2 Respect lit blogs

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, January 27, 2011

In todays litearaute lesson , I learnt about cinquain and haiku . Cinquain consist of 5 lines . The first line consist of the noun . The second line consist of 2 adjective . The third line consist of 3 gerunds . The fourth line consist of 1 short complete sentence . TWhile the last line consist of  a synonym for the first line , noun . This is how my cinquain goes :
Nabilah .
Young . Shy .
Singing . Dancing . Reading .
I am amazing just the way I am .
Teenager .
A haiku is however , Is a form of japanese poety . It is a three lined poery of 5 ,  7 , 5 syllabus respectively . In my opinion , writing a cinquain is absolute fun and I thank Miss Malyanah for teaching me this . Reason being that , through cinquain , I can express myself about things in a creative way . I do not have to just stick to writing poems or songs to express myself . I would like to learn whether there are other types of way to express myself as well as whether Shakespeare or any other poet had wrote a cinquain before . I enjoyed myself in literature today . (:

♥our lips must always be sealed
4:43 AM