<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5278052389927326157?origin\x3dhttps://letsgo-flyingkites.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Never too late♥
Its not too late to learn

Biography

The name is Nabilah. Index number 11 . And welcome to my literature blog .


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

2 Respect lit blogs

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, August 25, 2011

My favorite character is Belle from Beauty and the Beast . Belle is a  strong, intelligent, spirited and independent young woman . She is also a matured thinking girl who looks beyond the surface and into the heart of someone . In other words , she is not a judgmental person . She does not judge people based on what she sees . Belle is a strong believer . Although she had to live with the Beast and leave her father , she knew that it was for the best and that she would be back with her father someday , which she did . Other than that , she always looks on the bright sight of life . Even though she was going to live with some fierce looking stranger , she did not think of the negative impacts . She thought positive and enjoyed her stay there . She accepted the beast for who he is and does not ask him or force him to change for her sake . That is one of the main reasons why i love Belle . Because of these character trait of hers , kind-hearted , loving , matured , non-judgmental , and optimistic , she got her happy ending in the end . 


People say that I am actually a strong and independent matured girl living her life full of dreams and goals . In my opinion , i am the exact opposite of Belle sometimes , but most of the times I am just like Belle . I do not like to judge people from what I see or what i hear . I would choose to look into a person's heart before judging them . I am a strong believer . Honestly , I am . Although sometimes it seems to others that I am unable to hold on and I am going to break down , in my heart , i would force myself to hang in there and continue believing . I am a person who would accept someone for who that person is and would not force them to change , as i love everyone just the way they are .

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:06 AM